Thank you for registering for “Executive Function Skills with Sarah Ward – Webinar Series”
Presented by Sarah Ward, MS, CCC-SLP
These documents are for registrants of this series only. Do not copy or share.
Part 1: Thursday, July 29, 2021 – “Learn it Today, Use it Tomorrow”
- Part 1 Participant Handout (29 pages)
- Part 1 Additional Resources (18 pages)
- Recording access will expire Thursday, August 5th at 10:00am PST
Part 2: Thursday, August 5, 2021 – “Processing Speed and Executive Function”
- Part 2 Participant Handout (28 pages)
- Recording access will expire Thursday, August 12th at 10:00am PST
Part 3: Thursday, August 12, 2021 – “From Intention to Implementation to Completion”
- Part 3 Participant Handout (41 pages)
- Recording access will expire Thursday, August 19th at 10:00am PST
Part 4: Thursday, August 19, 2021 – “Situational Awareness”
Note: Schedule will be used for each session. All times are in Pacific Standard Time (PST), UTC -8.
|10:00 am – 11:30 am||Live Presentation|
|11:30 am – 11:40 am||Break|
|11:40 am – 12:00 pm||Q & A Period|
Accessing Series Recordings
The recording of each session will be available to view for one week after the live webinar has ended, until the start of the next session – please allow until 5:00pm Pacific Time for video to upload on the session day and note the access deadlines listed above. Look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org on how to access the recording after each session. Contact ACT at email@example.com for support if you do not see this email post-session.
Tips for Improving the Zoom Experience:
- Join the Zoom webinar at 9:45 to give time to address technical issues.
- Ensure you have an up‐to‐date version of Zoom installed: www.zoom.us/download
- If you are viewing in a web browser:
o Check that your browser is up to date.
o If you are having trouble with Internet Explorer or Safari, try Google Chrome.
o Close all other open ‘tabs’. [These use your computer’s memory and slow the connection]
ACT announces new events and resources in our newsletter. Subscribe to get the latest updates in your email:
ACT Guides for Schools and on Mental Health
ACT has prepared a set of guides to our free online resources, including Autism Videos @ ACT. These guides are organized to help educators, mental health professionals, and families to discover the many resources that ACT offers.
Visit the ACT Print Materials page to download these guides. ACT can mail copies to your school or organization upon request.