If you are a parent receiving Autism Funding and want to use the Invoice Payment Option, ACT can invoice the Autism Funding Branch directly. To use this option, submit these completed forms to the ACT office by fax or email:
- MCFD’s Permission form (pdf)
- MCFD’s Request to Pay form (pdf).
- An ACT registration form identifying the workshop you wish to attend.
Please note that you cannot register online for workshops if using this method of payment.
Please see MCFD’s A Parents Handbook: Your Guide to Autism Programs (pdf), starting on page 17, for more details.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact our office at:
- local: 604-205-5467
- toll free at 1-866-939-5188
- fax: 604-205-5345
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse ACT’s upcoming live events.