Preparing young people with autism for their adult lives is challenging for families and communities. Below are links to videos and written materials that focus on the transition to adulthood. We welcome your suggestions for additional resources.
- Preparing for the Transition from School to Work (pdf) – Chapter 9 of the Autism Manual for BC
- Guide to Employment for Teens and Adults with Autism in B.C. (pdf) – Chapter 12 of the Autism Manual for BC
- ACT Online Video – Thriving in Youth with ASD – What Does it Take?
- ACT Online Video – A Review of Emerging Considerations for Vocational Support in ASD – Challenges and Opportunities
- ACT Online Video – Mental Health and Individuals with ASD: A Primer for Community Professionals & Parents
- Opportunities for Individuals with ASD – Post-Secondary