ACT provides online information and training resources to families and professionals.
- Online Videos – Autism Videos @ ACT provide expert, practical insights on a range of topics; available on your computer on your schedule; professionally filmed and edited. Free!
- The Autism Information Database – the AID
- A flexible keyword search will generate resources from credible websites around the world.
- Residents of B.C. can search by their postal code for autism-friendly services across the province.
- ACT’s Autism Manual for B.C.
A manual for B.C. parents and professionals, includes chapters on the diagnostic process, developing a treatment team, MCFD-funded services and a glossary of terms and a helpful guide to acronyms.
ACT is constantly developing new resources. We also keep parents and professionals in touch with developments within the autism community across B.C. and beyond. To receive ACT’s Monthly News Round-Up and event announcements by email, sign-up here.