ACT is available to provide ongoing information, training and support to families across B.C. and the professionals who support them.
- Online Videos – expert, practical insights on a range of topics; available on your computer on your schedule; professionally filmed and edited. Free!
- The Autism Information Database – the AID
- Search by your postal code for autism-friendly services in your area.
- A flexible keyword search will generate resources from credible websites around the world.
- Registry of Autism Service Providers (RASP)
- This is a searchable listing of over 500 autism professionals that families may contract using their autism funding.
- ACT’s Autism Manual for B.C.
Includes chapters on:
Information Officers – ACT’s team of friendly, knowledgeable Information Officers provide individualized support in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Punjabi by telephone, Skype, email and in-person at the Family Resource Centre at our Burnaby office.
Monthly News Round-Up: Staying In the Loop
ACT is constantly developing new resources. We also keep parents and professionals in touch with developments within the autism community across B.C. and beyond. To receive ACT’s Monthly News Round-Up and event announcements by email, sign-up here.
ACT’s services are confidential; your privacy will be protected.