ACT has redesigned the RASP Search Page to better assist families to identify professionals who are a good fit for their needs.
Search the RASP list by:
- Profession – Behavior Consultant, Speech-Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist
- Cities served – enter your city or cities closest to you
- Languages spoken – does the professional provide service in languages other than English?
- Currently accepting new clients – the search can include or omit professionals who indicate they are not accepting new clients.
Coming soon, we will be adding information on whether the professional provides video conferencing and/or is willing to travel to remote communities.
The new RASP Search page is easier to use. If you have any questions, contact ACT. We have a team of information officers who offer individualized support in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Contact us at email@example.com or by telephone 604-205-5467; toll-free 1-866-939-5188.
Additional RASP Resources:
- New Diagnosis Hub – information on putting an intervention program in place for their child
- Free online video –Best Practices in Early Intervention: Helping Families Build the “Team”
- ACT’s Autism Manual for BC – Chapter 5: Contracting with Professionals on the RASP
If you have any feedback about the new RASP Search page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org