Saturday, March 4
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
6400 Nancy Greene Way
Join Vancouver Adaptive Snow Sports for an afternoon of ski races, sledge hockey, silent auction, apres and more. All proceeds from the event will fund ski and snowboard lessons for people with disabilities.
How to Get Involved
* As a participant – register as an individual or a team
* As a fundraiser – Can’t attend the event but still want to participate? Sign up anyway and get a webpage to fund-raise!
* As a company – become a sponsor of the VASS Cup, donate auction items, start a team, volunteer your time
* As a volunteer – donate your time and make it an event to remember! Sign up to volunteer by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Support a participant – sponsor a participant by visiting www.vass.ca/vass-cup/
For more information please visit www.vass.ca/vass-cup/