Thursday, October 4 - Thursday, November 29
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
240 - 4664 Lougheed Highway
- $250 per parent or couple
Triple P® Stepping Stones is for every parent with a child (up to 12 years of age) with autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, and/or an intellectual disability, whether it is for specific concerns or advice on common everyday issues.
Connect with other parents and learn about:
- How to bring out the best in your child.
- How to teach important functional skills and behaviours.
- How to manage mis-behaviour during parenting routines.
- How to plan ahead to ensure a successful routine/outing/activity.
Delivered over nine weeks: Five interactive group sessions get you started on goals that are a priority for you, followed by three individualized phone consultations to problem solve and a final session to celebrate success.