Monday, December 2 - Wednesday, December 4
Executive Airport Plaza Hotel Richmond
7311 Westminster Hwy
- Jack Hirose & Associates
- Individual 3 Day Enrolment $659.00 plus tax (further discounts available including single day registration - $269.00 plus tax, earlybird rates, group discounts, student rates etc.)
NEW CONFERENCE FORMAT
- 10 Internationally Renown Experts
- 11 Full Day Workshops
- Peer Orientation: Why Children are Stressed, Why Parents and Teachers are Disempowered and How to Restore a Healthy Balance in Adult-Child Relationships
- Multi-Model Communication and Learning Strategies for Children Who Face Significant Challenges
- Stress Trauma and Learning: How to Develop Brain-Based Interventions
- Strengthening Executive Skills to Promote School Success
- Is It Disability Behaviour or Just Disruptive Behaviour?
- Reading, Writing and the Brain: Developing Effective Interventions
- High Functioning Autism
- 25 Self-Regulation Strategies and Skills for Children and Adolescents
- Mental Health Issues in the Classroom
- Dyslexia: What it is, What it is Not and How to Help Students
Who Should Attend
Education and Clinical Professionals: K–12 Classroom Teachers, School Counsellors/Psychologists, Learning Assistance/ Resource Teachers, School Administrators, School Paraprofessionals including Special Education Assistants, Classroom Assistants and Childcare Workers. All other professionals who support students including but not limited to: Nurses, Social Workers, Psychologists, Clinical Counsellors, Family Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Addiction Counsellors, Youth Workers, Mental Health Workers, Probation Officers, and Early Childhood Educators.
Parents, Caregiver, Foster Parents, Grandparents, and Extended Family raising a child.