Thursday, December 3
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Provincial Outreach Program for Autism & Related Disorders (POPARD)
Having a diagnosis of ASD increases the likelihood of having mental health symptoms or a diagnosed disorder. This session will:
- Provide a brief overview of the most common mental health disorders among the ASD population.
- Help parents/caregivers identify when to seek mental health support.
- Provide a detailed review of how and where to access mental health support from primary care to tertiary care services.
This FREE 1-hour virtual session will include:
- 45 minutes content
- 15 minutes Q&A
Audience: This training is primarily intended for parents and families of students who are on the Autism spectrum, however educators and other professionals may attend.
About this POPARD Workshop
- Presented virtually via Zoom
- You do not need a Zoom account to attend the presentation
- The Zoom link for this session will be included in your confirmation email (if you don’t see your confirmation email, check your junk/spam folder)
- This workshop is FREE