Wednesday, October 11 - Wednesday, December 6
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
240 - 4664 Lougheed Highway
- Laurel Behaviour Support Services
- (778) 945-1435
Triple P® Stepping Stones is for every parent with a child (up to 12 years of age) with autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, and/or an intellectual disability, whether it is for specific concerns or advice on common everyday issues.
Connect with other parents and learn about:
- How to bring out the best in your child.
- How to teach important functional skills and behaviours.
- How to manage misbehaviour during parenting routines.
- How to plan ahead to ensure a successful routine/outing/activity.