Wed, May 24 - Wed, June 28
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
GoodLife Fitness Hub,
3688 Cessna Drive
This is an exciting new pilot program of workshops for adults on sexuality and relationships.
Wednesday evenings 6-8pm May 24th – June 28th.
$210 for all 6 workshops
Come and join us to learn about:
– Different relationships
– What a healthy relationship looks & sounds like
– How to communicate clearly
– How to tell others your boundaries in relationships.
– Types of touch
Who are the workshops suitable for?
This program is suitable for you if you:
• have a mild intellectual disability (IQ 50 – 70)
• are interested in discussing relationships in a frank, non-
• will be safe in a group
• are able to attend all 6 sessions
Only 12 places available.
Timings & session structure:
A 2 hour workshop.
Caregivers will be invited to join the group for the last 20 minutes for the facilitator to share key concepts and the group to share the areas they would like support with from their caregivers.