Tuesday, April 18 - Friday, April 28
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Online Interactive Webinar
- $500 individual/$1250 group
Positive Practices in Behavioral Support Through Nonlinear Applied Behavior Analysis
Thomas J. Willis, Ph.D.
This is a Live, Fully Interactive Web-based Seminar
Attend from the comfort of your own office or home. NO TRAVEL EXPENSES!
You will learn…
• How to conduct a Comprehensive Functional Assessment to determine the function of the behavior
• How to develop a multi-element Positive Behavior Support Plan based on a functional assessment
• How to regain rapid and safe control over crisis situations using positive strategies
• How to ensure that the PBS plans that you write are consistently implemented
Module 1: Comprehensive Functional Assessment
April 18 and 19, 2017 | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM Pacific Time
Module 2: Positive Behavioral Support
April 20 and 21, 2017 | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM Pacific Time
Module 3: Emergency Management and Reactive Strategies Within a Positive Practices Framework
April 25 and 26, 2017 | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM Pacific Time
Module 4: Assuring Staff Consistency and the Provision of Quality Services Through the Application of Organizational Behavior Management
April 27 and 28, 2017 | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM Pacific Time
Download complete brochure from http://iaba.com/brochures/IABAOnlie.pdf
Standard fee is $500 (USD) per person.
Special Group Rate is $1250 (USD) per location. For example, if you have 5 people participating in one conference room at one
location, the charge is $1250.