Friday, October 19 - Saturday, October 20
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
SFU Harbour Centre
515 West Hastings Street
ACT - Autism Community Training
Live stream: Watch and participate live from anywhere by registering for web streaming. All times are Pacific Standard Time.
This two-day conference focuses on pro-actively engaging with educators, families, and communities to “set the stage for success” by using Positive Behavior Support techniques for students with ASD and other special needs.
The focus is on providing practical information, informed by research, addressing: challenging behaviors; providing Tier 1 & 2 PBS to students with autism; involving peers to facilitate social engagement; providing culturally sensitive PBS.
- Two internationally-renowned keynote speakers: Dr. Lynn Kern Koegel and Dr. Ilene Schwartz
- Twelve presenters contributing to ten thought-provoking presentations
- Two panel discussions provide opportunities for questions for the live and online audience
- Networking lunches provide opportunities to connect and continue the conversation
- Available for web-streaming internationally, or attend in-person at SFU Harbour Centre in downtown Vancouver
- Special group rates of $75/ea for 3 or more people watching via web-streaming on the same screen – a great team-building opportunity for schools and clinics to train staff. Contact us to learn more.
- BACB-CEU’s will be available for in-person attendees, provided by CIRCA, details available shortly.
- Bursaries for low-income registrants are available.