Thursday, February 11
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- (604) 946-3610
*Before you register for this Interactive Session, please make sure you are a parent or caregiver who has already registered for the February 9th Information Session for this topic. Attendance at the Information Session is mandatory to attend this Interactive Session. Return to POPARD’s website to register for the related Information Session.*
This workshop is an extension of the workshop offered on February 9th. This interactive session has a limited number of spaces for parents and caregivers only who joined the previous session. By drawing upon your own knowledge & experience, we will discuss:
- What are the Challenges both parents & children face?
- How do we find proactive solutions?
- What makes for a successful collaborative relationship between home & school?
- How can you support your child with their targets & help track progress?
1- hour session
- 45 Minute Interactive session
- 15 Minute Summary & Feedback
Presenters: Carlye McCloy-Brown & Chelsea Jelic
Parents/caregivers should be prepared to discuss their experiences and any further questions they have on this topic in a safe, inclusive, small group setting.
Please email POPARD’s Family- School Liaison Team directly if you have any questions: email@example.com