Thursday, February 18
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- (604) 946-3610
*Before you register for this Interactive Session, please make sure you are a parent or caregiver who has already registered for the February 16th Information Session for this topic. Attendance at the Information Session is mandatory to attend this Interactive Session. Return to POPARD’s website to register for the related Information Session.
This workshop is an extension of the workshop offered on February 16th. This interactive session has a limited number of spaces for parents and caregivers only who joined the previous session. By drawing upon your own knowledge & experience, we will discuss:
- Overcoming specific challenges or barriers to successful school transitions
- Ideas on how to support your child with their school transitions at home
- Fostering collaboration between home and school
- Finding proactive solutions
- What programs, courses, resources are available?
- Who can support?
- What are our rights?
Parents/caregivers should be prepared to discuss their experiences and any further questions they have on this topic in a safe, inclusive, small group setting.
This FREE 1-hour virtual workshop will include:
- 45 minutes interactive session
- 15 minutes summary & feedback