Thursday, March 4
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- (604) 946-3610
*Before you register for this Interactive Session, please make sure you are a parent or caregiver who has already registered for the March 2nd Information Session for this topic. Attendance at the Information Session is mandatory to attend this Interactive Session. Return to POPARD’s website to register for the related Information Session.
This workshop is an extension of the workshop offered on March 2nd. This interactive session has a limited number of spaces for parents and caregivers only who joined the previous session. By drawing upon your own knowledge & experience, we will discuss:
- Further understanding roles and responsibilities of school-level and district-level staff
- Ideas on how to overcome challenges when concerns arise for your child in school
- Fostering collaboration between home and school
Parents/caregivers should be prepared to discuss their experiences and any further questions they have on this topic in a safe, inclusive, small group setting.
This FREE 1-hour virtual workshop will include:
- 45 minutes interactive session
- 15 minutes summary & feedback