Tuesday, February 9
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- (604) 946-3610
The IEP is an important tool to support the education of our students/ children with ASD.
This workshop will help parents/caregivers & educators/ community members to develop a better understanding of:
- What happens after your initial meeting in Term 1
- Understanding your child’s IEP Targets
- The Parental Agreement
- How to support their child at home
- Positive relationships with school to share resources & strategies for consistency.
- How & when targets are worked on & how is progress tracked?
1 hour session:
- 45 minutes content
- 15 minutes Q&A
Presenters: Carlye McCloy-Brown & Chelsea Jelic (POPARD Family School Liaison Team)
Please email POPARD’s Family- School Liaison Team directly if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org