Thursday, January 17 - Thursday, March 7
12:15 pm - 2:15 pm
Burnaby Neighourbood House
4460 Beresford Street
- 604 726 7333
Do you have or do you support a child or dependent adult with a disability?
Do you need to learn about resources for individuals with disabilities and their families and caregivers?
• Learn about government and nongovernmental agencies.
• Learn how to access the services you need.
JAN. 17th – MAR. 7th, 2019
Thursday 12:15 – 2:15 pm
BURNABY NEIGHBOURHOOD HOUSE Banquet 2
Room 4460 Beresford St. Burnaby, BC V5H 0B8
• English as Additional Language (EAL)
• Resources and services, including:
– Government services for children and adults with disabilities
– Disability Tax Credit and Registered Disability Savings Plan
– Family Support Institute of BC and other organizations
• Support for parenting
– In-class support activities
– Support groups
To register, please contact 604-298-5888 or
Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org
The classes are FREE (Childcare provided)