Tuesday, January 25
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Having a diagnosis of ASD increases the likelihood of having mental health symptoms or a diagnosed mental health disorder. This session will:
- Provide a brief overview of the most common mental health challenges among the ASD population.
- Help parents/caregivers identify when to seek mental health support.
- Provide a review of how and where to access mental health support from primary care to tertiary care services.
About this Workshop:
- Presented via Zoom (the Zoom link for this session will be included in your confirmation email – if you don’t see a confirmation email after you have registered, check your junk/spam folder)
- Audience: This training is primarily intended for parents and families of students who are on the Autism spectrum, however educators and other professionals may attend
- This FREE 1-hour workshop will include 45 minutes of content and 15 minutes of Q&A