Monday, October 18
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The IEP is an important tool to support the education of students with ASD. This session will include:
- Key features of an effective IEP meeting.
- Roles and responsibilities of the school team and parents/caregivers.
- Exploration of two IEP frameworks that are used across British Columbia: the SMART Goal framework and the new Competency-Based IEP framework
About this Workshop:
- Presented via Zoom (the Zoom link for this session will be included in your confirmation email – if you don’t see a confirmation email after you have registered, check your junk/spam folder)
- Audience: This training is primarily intended for parents and families of students who are on the Autism spectrum, however educators and other professionals may attend
- This FREE 1-hour workshop will include 45 minutes of content and 15 minutes of Q&A
Presenter: Chelsea Jelic (email Chelsea directly if you have any questions about this workshop: email@example.com)