Saturday, June 8
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Glenbrook Park Amenities Centre
76 Jamieson Court
Event host: GABA CS and ABA Learning Centre
Event contact: 6042324122 email@example.com
Cost: $10 per person
We are putting on a fundraiser! Please come and celebrate ABA Learning Centre’s 15-year anniversary while helping us raise money to expand our centres and keep costs manageable for you, our families.
- Adults and Children – $10
- Family Group Discount – Families of 4 or more receive $5 dollars off the total group cost (e.g. for a family of 4 the cost would be $35 instead of $40)
- Children 2 years or younger – FREE
(one pack of activity tickets will be provided upon entrance with additional tickets for activities having an additional charge)
What can you expect at the event?
- Loads of fun & laughter!!! It is a FUN fair after all!
- Door Prizes – Winners will be picked at random at the door and given their prize! J
- FUN personalities! Batman’s making a visit (and several other guests)!
- Approximately 20 booths of carnival games
- Concession Stands/Food Vendors – Hot dogs, cotton candy, popcorn, & more!
- Group games for children
- Fun Contests
- A 50-50 and a silent auction with great prizes!
We will have fun activities for kids of all ages so please come and support our event!
We are looking for parent volunteers for the event and ask you to please spread the word to any other organizations and individuals you can think of for donations.
To RSVP and purchase your tickets: Please contact 604.232.4122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (donation inquiries can also be sent to the same contact number and email).