Wednesday, May 26
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Family Support Institute of BC
- 604-540-8374 x 521
Join us on May 26, 2021 for Kindergarten Transitions with Tracey Beckett and Kerry Lawson. The transition from preschool into school can be particularly challenging for parents and their children when extra supports are required: and extra care is needed to ensure a smooth process. This workshop is designed for both parents and professionals to learn new tools and strategies for sound planning during any transition years.
- Participants will learn four fundamentals to help have a smooth transition to Kindergarten
- Learn firsthand transferable skills through group activities
- Identify tools that can assist the transition to Kindergarten
- Identify who on your family’s existing support team can assist with Kindergarten transition
This session is available at 10:00 am or 6:30 pm
To Register click HERE
Family Support Institute is pleased to continue its popular free online workshop sessions into 2021! Take advantage of the chance to connect and learn together virtually in the safety and comfort of your home. You can also follow our Facebook page to stay up-to-date at facebook.com/familysupportinstitute.