Monday, January 25
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Family Support Institute of BC
- 604-540-8374 x 521
Join us on January 25th, 2021 for: Kindergarten Transitions, with Kerry Lawson, Valerie Irving, and Tracey Beckett
The transition from preschool into school can be particularly challenging for parents and their children when extra supports are required: and extra care is needed to ensure a smooth process. This workshop is designed for both parents and professionals to learn new tools and strategies for sound planning during any transition years.
- Participants will learn four fundamentals to help have a smooth transition to Kindergarten
- Learn firsthand transferable skills through group activities
- Identify tools that can assist the transition to Kindergarten
- Identify who on your family’s existing support team can assist with Kindergarten transition
This session is available from 10 am – 12 pm or from 7 pm -9 pm.
To Register click here
Family Support Institute is excited to provide free online workshops available to all families/individuals. Take advantage of the chance to connect and learn together virtually in the safety and comfort of your own home.