Wednesday, February 16
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Family Support Institute of BC
- 604-540-8374 x 521
Join Ken Kramer Q.C. and Audrey Jun on February 16, 2022, for Wills and Estate Planning.
SESSION INFO: Becoming well-informed about wills, trusts and estate planning is necessary to secure the financial future of your loved one with a disability. In this workshop, estate-planning lawyers Ken M. Kramer, Q.C. and Audrey Jun explains how to arrange your estate, prepare a will, and the various ins and outs of setting up a trust specifically for your relative or loved-one with a disability.
- Understanding the interrelationship of provincial disability benefits and trusts
- Types of trusts and their respective tax implications.
- Benefits and challenges in designing and implementing a trust.
- The importance of choosing a trustee and understanding their respective duties.
Family Support Institute of BC (FSI) is a provincial not-for-profit society committed to supporting families who have a family member with a disability.
FSI is unique in Canada and the only grass roots family to family organization that has a broad volunteer base.
FSI SUPPORTS AND SERVICES ARE FREE TO ANY FAMILY