Thursday, September 10
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Family Support Institute of BC
- 604-540-8374 ext. 521
Join us on September 10th for: Wills and Estates Planning with Ken M. Kramer, Q.C
Becoming well-informed about wills, trusts and estate planning is necessary to secure the financial future of your loved one with a disability. In this workshop, estate-planning lawyer Ken M. Kramer, Q.C. explains how to arrange your estate, prepare a will, and the various ins and outs of setting up a trust specifically for your relative or loved-one with a disability.
- Understanding the interrelationship of provincial disability benefits and trusts.
- Types of trusts and their respective tax implications.
- Benefits and challenges in designing and implementing a trust.
- The importance of choosing a trustee and understanding their respective duties.
To Register click Here
For more information please visit our Learning Explorations site
Family Support Institute is excited to begin launching free online workshops available to all families/individuals during August to October! Take advantage of the chance to connect and learn together virtually in the safety and comfort of your own home