Wednesday, August 26
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Family Support Institute of BC
- 604-540-8374 ext. 521
Family Support Institute is excited to begin launching free online workshops available to all families/individuals during August to October! Take advantage of the chance to connect and learn together virtually in the safety and comfort of your own home.
Join us on August 26th for: Person Centred Planning with Mandy Young and Lydia Kang
– Participants will learn the concepts of Person Centred Planning (PCP) and how to apply it to their loved ones.
– Identify tools that can support Person Centred Planning (PCP) practices.
– Learn to identify how and who the families existing supports (paid and unpaid) can be utilized to help facilitate your loved ones dreams.
– Learn firsthand transferable skills through group activities.
– Demonstrate tangible take away tips for use in your daily practice from shared experiences