Monday, November 22
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Family Support Institute of BC
- 604-540-8374 x 521
Join Rachel Skidmore and Renee Morven on November 22nd, 2021 at 10:00 am or 6:30 pm, to learn about myBooklet BC.
SESSION INFO: myBooklet BC is A FREE online tool that families and people with disabilities can use to create a beautiful and personalized information booklet for a loved one or for themselves.
- Are you tired of constantly repeating your “story” to doctors, teachers, therapists, friends and family?
- Do you wish all your important information was in one document?
- Do you wish you could share more than just the medical and diagnostic facts?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’ll want YOUR OWN myBooklet now!
• Participants will learn the fundamental functions of myBooklet BC.
• Demonstrates how the tangible take away tips will ease the use of myBooklet BC regarding the entering and formatting of information
• Acquire knowledge on how myBooklet can be used for many different purposes for the benefit of the individual
Family Support Institute of BC (FSI) is a provincial not-for-profit society committed to supporting families who have a family member with a disability.
FSI is unique in Canada and the only grass roots family to family organization that has a broad volunteer base.
FSI SUPPORTS AND SERVICES ARE FREE TO ANY FAMILY