Wednesday, January 12
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Family Support Institute of BC
- 604-540-8374 x 521
Join us January 12th, 2022 for Kindergarten Transitions with Kerry Lawson & Tracey Beckett
SESSION INFO: The transition from preschool into school can be particularly challenging for parents and their children when extra supports are required: and extra care is needed to ensure a smooth process. This workshop is designed for both parents and professionals to learn new tools and strategies for sound planning during any transition years.
• Participants will learn four fundamentals to help have a smooth transition to Kindergarten
• Learn firsthand transferable skills through group activities
• Identify tools that can assist the transition to Kindergarten
• Identify who on your family’s existing support team can assist with Kindergarten transition
Family Support Institute of BC (FSI) is a provincial not-for-profit society committed to supporting families who have a family member with a disability.
FSI is unique in Canada and the only grass roots family to family organization that has a broad volunteer base.
FSI SUPPORTS AND SERVICES ARE FREE TO ANY FAMILY