Canucks Autism Network (CAN) provides a wide range of weekly programs for children (3-12yrs), youth (13-17) and adults (18+) on the autism spectrum across BC!
- Virtual programs provide opportunities for participants to stay active and engaged with live instruction and coaching with peers over Zoom. For the majority of our virtual programs, households are mailed equipment kits, ensuring that all registered participants have the supplies necessary to have a great time!
- Children: Active, Movement, Sports Sampler, Challenger Baseball, Meet Ups, Sibling Meet Ups, Car Club, Music, Drama, Drawing, Art
- Youth & Adults: Movie Club, Meet Ups, Fitness, Explore Volunteering, Coding
- In-person programs follow strict health and safety guidelines that either meet or exceed provincial health orders and recommendations. Our updated curriculum features reduced participant numbers at each location, individualized and physically-distanced support* in small groups, and hands-free/no-touch activities. View full Safety Plan.
*If close physical support is required for a child, youth or adult to successfully participate, we work closely with household members to appropriately include their support.
- Children: Active, Multisport, Skate, Swim
- Youth & Adults: Fitness, Weekly Program, Monthly Events, Explore Volunteering, Music, Waling Club
The Spring Program Guide with full program details (dates, times and locations) will be released shortly after Tue, Feb 16 and can be viewed at canucksautism.ca/registration-portal.
Registration for spring weekly programs opens Mon, Feb 22 at noon, and closes Fri, Feb 26 at noon.
*Must be a CAN member to register. CAN membership costs $25 per year per individual on the spectrum.