As you may have seen from ACT’s information and promotional materials, we like to include photos to liven up our print materials and website, to help raise autism awareness and entice people to use ACT’s resources.
We are interested in collecting new photos of kids and young adults with their peers and families having fun and engaging in community or family activities. We are especially keen to feature adults with autism in the workplace.
Please consider sharing your photos with us! To share your photos*, please use either this online folder or the online submission form. Our designer is eagerly awaiting your submissions!
For examples of how we use photos, please see:
Manager of Communications
ACT – Autism Community Training
* If you choose to send us a photo, please note:
- When you submit your photos to ACT, you are giving us permission to use them in our information and promotional material both in print and online.
- ACT is a not-for-profit, we will not use these photos commercially.
- We will not name any of the individuals in the photos.
- We cannot use every photo submitted but we do appreciate everything sent to us. We cannot guarantee the photo credit will be given every time the photo is used.