Calling all Photographers!
This month ACT’s staff is busy updating all of our information materials, and we are hoping that you may be inspired by this wonderful weather to provide us with some fresh photos.
As you will have seen from ACT’s materials, we like to include photos of kids/young adults with their peers and their families having fun and engaging in community or family activities.
Please consider sharing family photos with us, to help liven up our print materials and our website, to help grow autism awareness and entice people to use ACT’s resources. To share your photos, either reply to this email*, or use our online submission form.
For examples of how we use photos, you may wish to see our:
- ACT’s Autism Manual for BC page
- 2012 Annual Report
- Flyers that we hand out at information tables
ACT – Autism Community Training
* If you choose to send us a photo via email, please note:
- When you submit your photos to ACT, you are giving us permission to use them in our information + promotional material we in print and online (including but not limited to: email newsletters, Facebook, event handouts and information cards).
- These photos will not be used commercially and we will not name any of the individuals in the photos.
We will not use every photo submitted and cannot guarantee photo credit will be given every time the photo is used.