The BC Government is holding province-wide conversations until March 2014 on how government, businesses and communities can better support people with disabilities to fully participant in our communities.
There are conversations on:
- Innovation (participation, solutions, choices)
- Personal Supports (assistive technology, aids and devices)
- Work and Contributions (employment, inclusion, employers, volunteer)
- Housing and Accessibility (accessibility, universal design, built environment)
- Social Networks (community, inclusion, family)
- Asset Accumulation (RDSP, security, financial literacy)
See the Disability White Paper page for more information on in-person community consultations, and online conversations.
Community consultations will be held in communities across B.C. including Courtney, Quesnel, Surrey, Victoria, Abbotsford and more. Please consult the website for the upcoming schedule and more locations.