Did you know that ACT hosts 15 different streaming videos on ACT’s website?
If you’ve watched ACT’s autism videos before, you’ll see a big change this month. ACT’s online video platform has been totally redeveloped. Some of the highlights of Autism Videos @ ACT (AVA) are:
- 5 new videos available in February 2015
- Every video is free – thanks to our presenters and sponsors
- No login or password required
- An easy-to-navigate and browse site
- Videos are divided into chunks for busy schedules
- Viewable on smart phones and tablets
These innovations have been made possible due in large part to fundraising by John Carinha and Row4Autism, in collaboration with Canucks Autism Network, as well as support from Els for Autism Canada. For more information on AVA, download the PDF.