We are happy to announce that we have filled this position.
ACT – Autism Community Training has an opening for a full time Information Officer. Responsibilities include:
- responding to autism-related inquiries from families and community members, province-wide;
- researching and evaluating evidence-based information resources from across the world;
- sourcing community resources from across B.C. relevant to families supporting individuals with special needs.
- Must be knowledgeable about autism and passionate about communicating knowledge.
- Compassionate with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A related undergraduate degree (e.g. psychology) is preferred.
- Competency in computer applications, including databases and Microsoft Excel, is preferred.
A full job description is available upon request. ACT offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Apply by email with resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Information Officer” in the subject line.
The close date is September 12, 2014, and interviews will begin as applications are received.