ACT – Autism Community Training has an opening for a full time Information Officer. Responsibilities include:
- responding to autism-related inquiries from families and community members, province-wide;
- researching and evaluating evidence-based information resources from across the world;
- sourcing community resources from across B.C. relevant to families supporting individuals with special needs.
- Must be knowledgeable about autism and passionate about communicating knowledge.
- Compassionate with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A related undergraduate degree (e.g., psychology) is preferred.
- Competency in computer applications including databases and Microsoft Excel is preferred.
A full job description is available upon request. ACT offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Apply by email with resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Information Officer” in subject line.
Applications will be accepted until August 11th; ACT is seeking to fill this position by the end of August.