Workshops and Training – Live, Web Streaming and Online!
As children with autism develop and grow through different stages in life, parents often need new strategies. To equip you with positive, practical strategies ACT offers a variety of training opportunities, live, web streamed and online, relevant to autism and other special needs, including:
- Social Skills
- Toilet Training
- Puberty and Adolescence
- Recreation & Children with ASD
- Positive Behavior Support
- Transition to Adulthood
Workshops and conferences are also a great opportunity to meet people who share your interests and to find out about new developments in research.
- ACT’s Live & Web Streamed Events: www.actcommunity.ca/events
- Autism Videos @ ACT – free, practical, online videos, accessible on your schedule: http://www.actcommunity.ca/education/videos/
- Non-ACT Events: events presented in B.C. by organizations other than ACT: http://www.actcommunity.ca/special-needs-community-events