If you have registered for an ACT Live Event and are unable to attend:
- Refunds for registration, less a $25 handling charge, are available if ACT is informed one week (7 days) before the workshop date.
- Our POPARD contracted events have a slightly different policy due to expenses incurred for online materials. Please review the individual POPARD event details page for our cancellation policy.
- No reimbursement will be made if you fail to attend a Live Event in which you have registered and you have not cancelled at least 7 days prior to the Live Event date.
Weather or an emergency causes a Live Event to be postponed or cancelled:
Our concern is the safety of our registrants, speaker and staff. ACT will use our discretion in making decisions regarding our Live Event. We will base decisions on weather forecasts and any emergency in the geographic area where our Live Events is to be held or at the point of departure from where our speaker and staff originate their travel.
ACT will take the following steps to notify registrants of the status of the Live Event, when we have sufficient advance warning to do so:
- Those registered who have provided a valid email address will receive an email notification alerting them of cancellation or postponement;
- Those registered who have not provided an email address will be notified by telephone at the number they provided on the registration form.
If a Live Event is cancelled by ACT:
A 100% credit for a future ACT workshop will be issued. If a credit is unacceptable a full refund will be issued. Please Note: ACT cannot accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by the participant from charges that involve travel, accommodations, or other expenses related to attending a Live Event. These are the sole responsibility of the participant as well as all risks associated with non- refundable, non-changeable purchases. ACT strongly recommends that participants purchase cancellation insurance for travel, etc. where possible.