Autism & Family Quality of Life – Developing Culturally Responsive Research and Intervention Programs April 15 & 16, 2016, Vancouver
– early bird deadline ends Wednesday, March 9th
While autism awareness has grown exponentially in the last decade, many marginalized families across special needs are still not receiving adequate levels of support. The goal of this conference is to share perspectives and build relationships between community organizations, researchers, clinicians, educators and family members, to provide researchers with the important research questions that the community wishes to have answered. This event, co-sponsored by Simon Fraser University, features:
- 11 presentations by 14 speakers
- 2 panel discussions
- Supporting Marginalized Families from the Trenches – Perspectives of Parent-Professionals
- Setting Research Priorities that Address the Needs of Marginalized Families
- Live online streaming for selected presentations (registration required)
- Many opportunities to engage with other attendees
Download the complete schedule online or see the event details page for presentation descriptions and presenter biographies.
Join the conversation – Register online or call 604-205-5467 or 1-866-939-5188.
Ways to Support this Innovative Conference:
- Become a Community Partner and provide a display table at the conference.
- Sponsor the costs of web streaming or video recording this conference. See the Conference Sponsorship Guidelines for details.