Lucile Denys & Carlye McCloy-Brown
Join us at This World’s Ours Centre with our Service Provider Lucile Denys who is an Orthopédagogie & native French Speaker.
She is hosting an Interactive Educator workshop: “Apéro avec une ortho” designed to address the challenges of Teaching Reading & Writing for French Learners in a open, friendly & relaxed atmosphere.
This workshop will help you to know:
- how to better support all french learners
- specifically address challenges with identified dyslexia, dysorthographia and written language disorders
- comment mieux soutenir tous les apprenants de français
- comment aborder spécifiquement les défis liés à la dyslexie, à la dysorthographie et au trouble du langage écrit.
This workshop will specifically address French leaners in either environment:
- French Immersion Schools
- Conseil Scolaire Francophone de la Colombie- Britannique
- French lessons in an English speaking school.
All Educators are welcome to attend, such as Teachers, Senior Staff, EA’s, additional support workers and specialists who are working with French learners. Please register to confirm your attendance, if spaces are full, you will be added to a wait list & will be informed when the next session is available.
Limited Tickets available, please register to confirm your attendance.
Tickets are $30 each- Please keep your invoice to reimburse towards your CPD budget