This event is in the past. See all current events.
(604) 207-1980 ext. 2024
About the Camp:
The Pacific Autism Family Network is excited to invite you to our second year of summer camp programming. The Super Kids Camp for children ages 6-10, will run in two week sessions and feature inclusive, super hero themed crafts, games, activities and outdoor play – all hosted at our state of the art, purpose built Hub location in Richmond, BC.
Prerequisite Skills for Camp:
- Does not require 1:1 Support (3:1 Support planned)
- Toilet Trained
- Can participate in activities safely in an environment with other children
- No significant behavioral problems, aggressive physical behavior, or self-injurious behavior
- Can follow basic instructions and requests
- Parents will be contacted to complete the intake process once registration is complete.
- Children that require 1:1 support are welcome to attend if they are able to provide a support person or BI to attend with them. Please contact PAFN to discuss details or additional concerns.
Session 1: July 3 – 13 (every week day from 9AM to 12PM)
Session 2: July 16 – 27 (every week day from 9AM to 12PM)
Session 3: July 30 – August 10 (every week day from 9AM to 12PM)
Cost per session is $600 per child. Camps are inclusive and children on the autism spectrum as well as those developing typically, or with other disabilities are welcome to attend.
Please call our front desk for further questions: 604-207-1980 or email [email protected].
Registration includes access to camp sessions and activities, daily snacks and camp t-shirt.