Family Support Institute of BC
604-540-8374 ext. 521
Family Support Institute is excited to begin launching free online workshops available to all families/individuals during August to October! Take advantage of the chance to connect and learn together virtually in the safety and comfort of your own home.
Join us on August 25th for: Leaving High School: What’s Next with Korean Translation with Lydia Kang.
How do you prepare for this big change in your son’s or daughter’s life? This workshop is designed to help Korean families understand how to prepare for their son’s or daughter’s transition from high school into a full life in the community. Drawing on the experiences of many parents and professionals, we will discuss roles and responsibilities, the planning process, planning tools and available resources and services.
- Learn FSI transition tools/resources – FindSupport BC, Transitions Timeline & much more!
- Understand the current transition process and practices of youth and young adults ages 13 through 21
- Utilise various resources and information to plan and address the vast areas of transition planning
- Gain skills in easy-to-use list, steps & guidelines to support a smooth & successful transition from high school to adult life
- Demonstrate tangible skills to use in your daily practice from shared experiences
To Register click Here
For more information please visit our Learning Explorations site