Canucks Autism Network
Canucks Autism Network (CAN)’s summer program guide is now available!
- Virtual programs for all ages for participants across BC
- Day camps for ages 7-12 in the Lower Mainland and Kelowna
- Monthly and weekly youth and adult programs in the Lower Mainland and Kelowna
- Family Experiences for all ages in Duncan, Kamloops, Kelowna, Vancouver and Victoria
- Skills Training Employment Program (STEP) for job seekers on the spectrum (ages 15-30)
Registration is open to CAN members* from Monday, May 24 at noon to Friday, May 28 at noon at canucksautismprograms.ca.
Missed the registration deadline?
Submit a late registration request! Email email@example.com with the program name, date(s) and location and the participant name and age.
Not yet a member?
CAN membership is open to all individuals on the autism spectrum within BC at a low cost of $25 per individual on the spectrum per year.
Visit canucksautism.ca/join to learn more.