Real World Kids OT
778 706 0251
Is your child struggling with everyday life tasks, such as bathing, dressing, and brushing teeth? Is your child a picky eater? Is bedtime a struggle? Do you feel isolated and alone with your child’s challenges? Let me help you gain more confidence in your parenting, bring more peace into your family life and connect you with other like-minded families.
If your child is in need for Occupational Therapy support and you don’t want to wait 6-12 months to receive help (sadly, this is the average wait time to get OT support at many OT clinics in Metro Vancouver) then this is for YOU!
Today, I am excited to share with you that I have developed an amazing comprehensive 12-week program, that not only gives you immediate access to my support, but so much more…
Here is what other families who have taken the program have shared:
- “I have genuinely enjoyed the program. It’s been super informative and detailed. You really took the time to elaborate on every subject.”
- “ Thanks to your suggestion and the demonstration Jonathan was eager to sit in his seat today for meals.”
- “After today’s session, Vanessa ate an entire bowl of food, and slept on her own through the night!”
- “After watching last week’s session, we decided that I would put my bathing suit on and have a bath with Lincoln. The goal was to let him wash MY hair. I let him try all the ways he could get my hair wet and he shampooed my hair too. He loved it! I washed his hair after and while he still wasn’t happy about it, it wasn’t the struggle it usually was. Today when the bath cup arrived he was excited and asked to go in the bath
- “Jessie has been fighting with her sister a lot so after today’s session, I created her a safe space with some of her favorite things which of course meant her sister needed one too because toddlers. It went so well that she took a nap in it today which she hasn’t done at home in months!”
The “ASD Kickstart Program” includes:
- Access to a community through a private Facebook group where you can connect with other like-minded families
- Educational sessions to help you better understand how your child’s body and brain works, how to get through the day with more ease, get better sleep, expand on your picky eater’s diet, reduce screen time and much more
- Group coaching sessions to answer your questions and help you implement the learned strategies
All the sessions are recorded and accessible to your whole family and your child’s team.
I will providing much more information and answer all your questions during our “ASD Kickstart Program” Information Session on Monday, February 27th, 2023 at 12pm via zoom.
Register in advance for this info session:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the session.
Spots are limited!
Can’t attend live? No problem. You can still register and let me know that you won’t be able to attend, and I will send you the recording so you can watch it on your own time.