Thank you for registering for the web streamed ‘edition’ of Applications of CBT to Address Emotional Functioning in Youth with ASD. This page contains essential information to allow you to fully enjoy this web streamed version of the July 24th event. Please see the end of this email for the day’s schedule.
Access the live event at: http://events.xelivebroadcast.com/events/act-july-24-webcast/
(If the link does not work, please cut and paste the URL into the address bar of your web browser).
Web streaming will begin at 9:00 am on Monday, July 24th. Please join a few minutes early to check your connection and get comfortable.
To access via web streaming (available for registered viewers only), enter your email address and the password sent to you prior to the event.
How to Participate:
Live online streaming video includes a live chat function facilitated by ACT staff. You will be able to post questions that will be passed to the speaker at an appropriate time. The system may assign you a “guest name” or you can enter your own after you login.
Available presentation handouts can be downloaded here. These presentation handouts will be available to view and download until Wednesday, July 26th.
Technical Set up Suggestions
The online streaming technology that we are using is the same platform as YouTube. If you can watch YouTube videos, you can watch our live online streaming!
- Be sure your speakers or headphones are on, and the volume at an appropriate level.
- Between presentations, the image and audio may be obscured. Check the schedule below to know when to attend.
- If you have a large number of ‘tabs’ open in your browser, this will use your computer’s memory and slow the connection.
- Check that your browser is up to date.
- If video is stuttering or jumpy, change the resolution by clicking on the ‘gear’ icon.
- To go full screen, click on the ‘box’ icon in the lower right of the image.
- If you are having trouble with Internet Explorer or Safari, try using Google Chrome
- For more information about web-streaming troubleshooting, please visit: http://xelivebroadcast.com/instructions/
If you’re having technical problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number for direct support from ACT staff.
Web streaming will begin at 9:00 am on Monday, July 24th. Please join a few minutes early to check your connection and get comfortable. See complete schedule here.
8:30 – 9:00
9:00 – 10:15
10:15 – 10:45
10:45 – 12:00
12:00 – 1:00
1:00 – 2:15
2:15 – 2:30
2:30 – 3:30
Session 4 (Panel on Day 1 only)