ACT is promoting Stephanie Porter, our current Administrative and Training Coordinator, and we are in need of an enthusiastic replacement for this important role. The A&T Coordinator is the first point of contact for ACT, and provides timely, professional and sensitive responses to a wide-range of inquiries. This position provides administrative support for ACT, including reception and event planning.
- 2 years’ experience in a responsible administrative role
- Excellent organization, planning and project management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Proficient with MSOffice suite, including Word and Excel
- Competency in the use of office equipment – such as faxes, copy machines, postage meters, phone systems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Event planning
- Microsoft CRM
- Knowledge of autism an asset
For a full job description, and to submit your resume and cover letter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications will begin November 15th – the position will be filled as soon as the right person applies.
Anticipated start date: January 6th, 2020.