6 New RASP Professionals – Kelowna, Fraser Valley, Victoria & Vancouver
As of end of May, there are 638 professionals listed on the RASP. The RASP is updated daily and can be searched by name, city, profession or language. Each News Round-Up, we feature the RASP professionals who have been added. These are the new additions for May:
Behavior Consultants (Category B – Supervised)
- Rebecca Keller – Serves: Saanich, Sooke, Victoria
- Stephanie Sywak – Serves: Abbotsford, Agassiz, Aldergrove, Chilliwack, Hope, Maple Ridge, Mission, Port Coquitlam
- Celeste Coldwell – Serves: Kelowna
- Courtney Fearon – Serves: Surrey, White Rock
- Claire Feltham – Serves: Chilliwack
- Amy Yee – Serves: Burnaby, Coquitlam, North Vancouver, Richmond, Vancouver, West Vancouver
Correction from the April News Round-Up. This is a corrected listing for Carla Kirk- Behavior Consultant (Category B – Supervised): serves: Abbotsford, Agassiz, Chilliwack, Hope, Langley, Maple Ridge, Mission, Pitt Meadows, Surrey.
You may also be interested in Chapter 5 of ACT’s Autism Manual for B.C., Contracting with Professionals on the RASP with important information on contracts, timesheets and invoices.