All workshops are free. Registration is required to plan for refreshments.
Location: The Highliner Plaza Hotel and Conference Centre, 815-1st Avenue West, Prince Rupert B.C.
Workshop topics include:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder; What Does the Research Say?
- Autism Spectrum Disorders in Transitioning Youth and Adults
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Mental Health Issues in Children
- Tools for your toolbox! Evidence-Based Intervention Strategies
- Supporting Individuals with Autism in Crisis/Emergency Situations
- An Aboriginal Perspective on Supporting Children and Families with Special Needs
- Information and Supports across BC for Individuals with ASD and Their Families
To register: Workshops are intended for families, professionals, community members, and anyone interested in ASD. If you are interested in attending, please download this registration form, and email (Cathy.firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (250-615-4873) to indicate which workshop(s) you are interested in attending.
Questions? For other registration inquiries, please call Cathy Green at: 250-615-4858.