The ACT Annual Report for 2012 is now available on our Annual Reports page.
You’ll find all types of ACT-related stats from 2012, including how we:
- Trained 12 volunteer facilitators across British Columbia
- Answered more than 2,000 information queries
- Managed the RASP with 476 professionals listed
- Provided 2,671 New Diagnosis Parent Packages
- Used our website as an information hub for almost 67,000 visitors in 2012
- Trained over 2,000 people at 17 events in nine communities
- Raised over $11,00 for bursaries
These figures are thanks to our hard-working staff and the over 100 volunteers who support ACT’s work!