Saturday, April 18th ACT is hosting an event to provide an update on ACT’s Resources and a panel discussion from leading members of the autism community in B.C.
Register soon, and lunch is provided. For more details, see the ACT Event page.
The ACT presentation will include brief demonstrations our many online resources:
- New Diagnosis Hub – Next Steps Guide
- Autism Information Database (AID)
- Autism in Chinese
- Autism Videos @ ACT (AVA)
- Enhanced RASP Search
There are a number of autism organizations across B.C., some of which did not exist a decade ago, which have a primary role in advocacy. To open this discussion, a panel of speakers from a range of organizations will present their views on how B.C.’s autism community can collaborate to better support families and individuals with a range of special needs.
- Moderator – Michael Craig, Board President, ACT- Autism Community Training
- Patrick Dwyer, Facilitator and Vice-President, Authors with Autism; UVic Student Club
- John Esson, President, Autism Society of B.C.
- Betty-Ann Garreck, Coordinator, Autism Kamloops
- Katy Harandi, CEO, Canucks Autism Network
- Susan Noble, Board Member, Autism Okanagan
- Jodi Wickens, Executive Director, Autism Support Network